NewSpace Ignitor Application
Applications will be accepted Throughout the year
Get ready to fast-track your growth with NewSpace Ignitor!
- Who should apply? Early growth to mid-sized US-based space companies that want end-to-end support to progress their mature and well-defined concept to product to sales faster
- Where will the program take place? The program will be hosted in-person at Launchpad, our co-innovation workspace, and online.
- Is there a cost? No, the program is free.
- How is this incubator program different? NewSpace Ignitor provides support beyond the concept phase with a tailored navigation plan and services that accelerate product development and increase access to capital and customer contracts.
- Why work with NewSpace Nexus? With extensive experience in commercial, civil and military space, product marketing and sales acceleration, NewSpace Nexus uses its knowledge and vast network of stakeholder relationships to bring vetted opportunities and hard-to-find resources and services to the companies that need them.
Note: Only non-confidential information should be included in the application form.
Please send completed applications to email@example.com
- What is the application process like?
- Companies fill out the online form with information about their company and their concept.
- How will my application be evaluated?
- Concepts will be evaluated based on the quality of the concept, the relevance of the concept, the viability of the product strategy and the maturity of the company.
- What’s the difference between an idea and a concept?
- An idea is a rough mental construct, while a concept is a refined notion that is developed from extensive analysis. An idea is usually an individual effort. On the other hand, a group is needed to establish a concept.
- Which customers will participate in ShowSpace events?
- Government organizations, representatives from large space companies and members of the investment community will be invited to one or more ShowSpace events.
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org